Support, warranty and repairs for medical IT devices
Micromax Health has an Australian-based team of field application engineers that support our clients across Asia Pacific who require technical support and/or repair of their faulty or damaged medical equipment. We are also the only authorised Warranty, Repairs and Support Centre for Onyx Healthcare in Asia Pacific.
We understand that any downtime of medical devices needs to be minimised. This is why Micromax Health has released a premium onsite next business day warranty service that can be purchased by contacting us.
Have an issue with a product you purchased from Micromax Health?
We have answered some of the most commonly asked support questions.
- How do I best care for my Onyx batteries?
- How do I change the hot swappable batteries on the Venus mobile medical cart or other devices?
- How do I clean my Onyx medical grade unit?
- How often can I clean my Onyx medical grade computer?
Need to contact us about your On-site Warranty Service?
The steps below will provide you with step by step instructions for the management and processing of defective Onyx Healthcare devices that are under on-site warranty.
On-site Warranty Instructions
Below are step by step instructions for the management and processing of defective Onyx Healthcare devices that are under on-site warranty.
1 – End user representative makes contact with the Micromax Health/Onyx Warranty, Repair and Support Centre. The end user is instructed to:
- Send an email to email@example.comThe email must contain as a minimum the following details:
- Meaningful and succinct subject containing as a minimum the word “warranty” and the word “ONYX” and the serial number of the defective unit. Subject title example: Warranty ONYX H17020576
- Email content: – End user contact person details i.e. Name, phone number and email address – Location details of defective unit for Technician visit – Description of the problem and/or defect. Attach any supporting documentation or photos etc. The more information the provided the better for expediency.
2 – Micromax Health Warranty, Repairs and Support Centre will acknowledge and raise an internal ticket. The Micromax Health response will be: a. Contact the end user and assess the defect remotely b. Attempt to resolve the problem remotely. If resolved ticket is closed, otherwise: i. Assign an RMA number. This is an authorisation number to repair/replace warrantable item on-site. ii. Dispatch a Technician to site.
3 – Micromax Health Technician to visit site by no later than end of next business day to repair/replace defective unit. The Technician will report back to the Micromax Health Warranty, Repairs and Support Centre with findings and restoration details.
4 – Micromax Health Warranty, Repairs and Support Centre will send repair details to end user contact representative and close the ticket.
END USER ESCALATION
Phone 1300 760 699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Note: If this process is bypassed or not complied with then Micromax Health reserves the right to pass on any costs incurred and/or nullify warranty on the item(s) in question.
Onyx Product Life and Warranty
Onyx medical devices including batteries have a product life of 10 years – this guarantees that any Onyx product will be maintained and supported for at least 10 years.
Our Onyx product range has three main warranty options:
- Standard Warranty
All Onyx medical grade devices and computers have a two year warranty return to Micromax Health Warranty, Repair and Support Centre. Onyx batteries have a 12 month warranty.
- Extended Warranty
An extended warranty on Onyx devices can be purchased at an additional cost.
- DIY Warranty
Our DIY Warranty allows clients to replace faulty components under the instructions of the Micromax Health Warranty, Repair and Support Centre whilst still maintaining warranty protection.
If you would like to discuss any of the above options please contact us.
Whether you need medical grade computers, medical grade UPS, patient monitors or medical carts, we have the solution for you.